For over 40 years, General Dynamics Land Systems-Canada has been an industry leader in developing technologies to build the most reliable, survivable and lethal light armoured vehicles (LAV). The same rigorous engineering and quality standards that guide the manufacture of the vehicles apply to our sustainment of the platforms in order to deliver mission success. Our technicians are rapidly deployable, bringing with them years of experience to provide our global client partners with the best integrated lifecycle framework solutions to sustain and enhance their fleets for the long term.
Field Technical Services
Rapidly deployable technicians to expertly deliver:
- Repair, reset and retrofit support;
- Scheduled/unscheduled maintenance; and
- Accident and battle damage assessments.
Proactively helping clients to realize success through:
- Fleet management;
- Technical support and performance management; and
- Equipment support, metrology and calibration.
Optimizing product readiness with:
- Special tooling;
- Test equipment; and
- Training aids and simulators.
Transferring maintenance and operation expertise:
- New Equipment Training (NET);
- Deprocessing and Train the Trainer; and
- Sustainment and recertification.
Specializing in advanced materiel solutions:
- Materials management;
- Warehouse management; and
- Packaging, shipping and transportation.
Technical Data and Publications
Developing superior publications:
- Illustrations and catalogues; and
- Repair and modification procedures.
Enabling computer hardware and software sustainment:
- Systems networking and licensing;
- Diagnostic equipment design; and
- e-learning and e-commerce.
Facilities & Infrastructure
Comprehensive building design, upgrade and planning:
- Site activation and management; and
- Disposal, repurpose and buy-back.